Privacy and data protection statement
The seller respects the privacy of its consumers. We are committed to taking appropriate security measures for the personal data you provide to us when you visit and use this site. This Privacy Statement describes all types of personal data that we receive through the Site, as well as how we use it and to whom we provide it, and also indicates your consent given to the seller to process your personal data. Our Privacy Statement also describes the measures we take to keep information secure.
1. Consent to the processing of your personal data
Your registration on the site means your consent to the use and processing of your personal data and the performance of other actions provided for by the Law of Ukraine "On the Protection of Personal Data". You confirm that all personal data provided by you are true and accurate. You fully understand that you are responsible for providing the seller with inaccurate personal data about yourself.
You confirm that you voluntarily and gratuitously provide the seller with your consent to any indefinite processing of any of your personal data (including last name, first name and patronymic, date of birth, residential address, landline and / or mobile phone number, email address, information about your consumption tobacco products, nicotine-containing products, etc.) in the database of adult consumers of tobacco products, nicotine-containing products and / or electronic cigars of the seller, including collection, registration, inclusion in databases, accumulation, storage, adaptation, modification, restoration, use, distribution (distribution, implementation, transfer, provision of access to any third parties, including non-residents (foreign subjects of relations), without any or a separate notification of you about such distribution, sale, transfer or provision of access), depersonalization, destruction of personal data in the personal data base, both on the territory of Ukraine and abroad, and in any other way of collection, indefinite storage, use and distribution of your personal data for the purpose of:
(1) providing you, as an adult consumer, information about upcoming events, activities and services, as well as up-to-date and reliable information about the Products, devices for its use or application, as well as about the location of points of sale, in accordance with Ukrainian legislation on the protection of rights consumers,
(2) the execution and execution of transactions through the online store and the fulfillment of the terms of such transactions,
(3) receiving feedback on the quality of service, researching consumer opinion on the Products, etc.,
(4) and other purpose, can be separately specified by correspondence or orally by telephone.
You also consent to the provision of any third parties, including non-residents (foreign subjects of relations), the right to process your personal data for the specified purpose. In addition, you give your consent to the Seller to process your personal data for the specified purposes, if such personal data was transferred to the seller by third parties, provided that such persons receive your consent and comply with other requirements of the legislation of Ukraine on the protection of personal data.
You also confirm that you voluntarily provide the seller, its branches, affiliates and persons authorized by them with your consent to receive / indefinite storage by the Seller of the copies of documents you provided (passport, driver's license, etc.) necessary to verify your identity and your age if any are provided. You allow the seller, its branches, affiliates and persons authorized by them to send you information to your specified address, email address and phone numbers in accordance with the purpose of processing your personal data. You agree to immediately inform the Seller about changes in your personal data and (or) a change in the status of the consumer of the new products. You also confirm that the seller can verify the personal data provided by you, in particular the mobile phone number, by engaging the relevant mobile operator. For the purposes of such verification, you consent to the Seller and the relevant mobile operator to exchange data refer to the phone number. This consent is valid until the date of its withdrawal by you by sending a written message to the seller's mailing address.
We inform you that the Seller is the owner of your personal data. When registering on the Site, the following personal data may be collected: last name, first name, patronymic, date of birth, place (address) of residence (registration), landline and / or mobile phone number, email address, gender, and the like. As a data subject, you have the right to:
1) to know about the sources of collection, the location of their personal data, the purpose of their processing, the location or place of residence (stay) of the owner or manager of personal data or give an appropriate order to receive this information to persons authorized by him, except in cases established by law;
2) receive information about the conditions for providing access to personal data, including information about third parties to whom his personal data is transferred;
3) access to your personal data;
4) receive, no later than thirty calendar days from the date of receipt of the request, except for cases provided for by law, an answer about the processing of his personal data, and also receive the content of such personal data;
5) present a reasoned demand to the owner of personal data with an objection to the processing of their personal data;
6) submit a reasoned demand to change or destroy their personal data by any owner and manager of personal data, if these data are processed illegally or are unreliable;
7) to protect their personal data from illegal processing and accidental loss, destruction, damage due to deliberate concealment, failure to provide or untimely provision of them, as well as to protect against the provision of information that is unreliable or defaming the honor, dignity and business reputation of an individual ;
8) file complaints about the processing of their personal data with the Human Rights Commissioner of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or a court;
9) apply legal remedies in case of violation of legislation on the protection of personal data;
10) make clauses on the limitation of the right to process their personal data when giving consent;
11) withdraw consent to the processing of personal data;
12) know the mechanism of automatic processing of personal data;
13) to be protected from an automated solution that has legal consequences for him.
For all questions regarding the processing of your personal data by the Seller, you can contact the following address: LLC "ProVape Ukraine", st. Kozhemyatskaya 20V., Kiev, 04071, or the phone numbers indicated here, or by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. How we protect personal data
The security of personal data is a priority for us. We adhere to and ensure that Accepted Third Parties adhere to appropriate administrative, technical and physical security measures designed to protect against unauthorized opening, use, modification or destruction of the personal information you provide to us when you visit and use this site. We use secure communication channels to ensure the security of the transfer of your personal data.
3. How we use personal data
When you visit our site, your browser automatically sends us Internet Protocol (IP) addresses and certain other information (such as the type of browser you are using). We do not use client tokens to store your personal data and access information.
The seller and its affiliates, affiliates and persons authorized by them, acting in accordance with confidentiality agreements, have the right to carry out automated and non-automated processing, including collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), use, distribution (including transfer, including cross-border transfer), depersonalization, blocking, destruction of the personal data provided by you for the purposes of implementation of any of the above persons and (or) by their authorized representatives of any contacts with you regarding the purpose of processing your personal data using electronic n "communication or in any other way (including phone calls, mail, e-mail, SMS, MMS in compliance with the requirements of Ukrainian legislation.
4. Information we provide
The seller does not transfer or disclose your personal data that we receive on this Site to any third parties for their own marketing purposes. Your personal data obtained on this site may be disclosed by any of the Accepted Third Parties and, to the extent not prohibited by applicable law, may be transferred to another country in which we and / or any of the Accepted Third Parties carry out activities, including, but not limited to importing your personal data. Seller and Accepted Third Parties may also disclose your personal information if required by applicable law. By including you in our database of adult consumers of tobacco products, nicotine-containing products and / or electronic cigarettes, you unconditionally and irrevocably understand and agree to the above terms of disclosure and transfer of your personal data.